Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Still sick but getting better!


I missed another day of school. It is not fun missing school. You have to do a lot of homework. I have worked on my homework all day; I mean literally, all day. I started at about 10:00a.m. and finally finished at 8:30p.m. I am feeling so much better, so I should be going to school tomorrow. Just saying, I am still having fun with PicMonkey.
My friend and I at San Francisco in 2011
Since I have been sick, the only thing I have eaten is tomato soup, a few crackers, toast, and one yogurt. My stomach has not been able to handle food; this is not normal for me. I eat, then I throw up. Lovely, I know! :) Since I am feeling a lot better,  I had eggs and apples for dinner. 
Since I am not eating, I am drinking water and soda. They say that sprite is really good on the stomach and its been going well on my stomach. The water is in the red cup and the sprite is in the blue cup. I love those kinds of cups. They are so cute!  
Lately, I have been addicted to The Dick Van Dyke Show. I only have three seasons, but they are so much fun to watch!




2 comments: