Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Being sick is not fun!

From the weekend to today I have been sick. I have missed school for two days; I have to start working on my homework. My school has a website, for the teachers and the students to use, for an agenda. So, all I have to do is look up my homework and get my books. My friend from school is supposed to get my books and drop them off. She is such a sweetheart!
This is my dog Peanut. Isn't he just the cutest little dog?! :D

The pictures shown, show that I am still having fun with PicMonkey. Thanks, to my aunt who uses PicMonkey. She got me addicted! :D
On top of being sick, I sprained my foot. I sprained it last Thursday, but did not go to the doctors until Monday, because we thought it might get better. So lately I have been on crutches. Its not a lot of fun, but I have gotten used to it. The sad part is that I can't play soccer for a week or two. It's hard sitting all day.
My lovely crutches! Everybody loves to play with them. Playing with them is the way you get hurt! Lol! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better soon. We are praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am feeling a little better, but still have an aching body. I hope everything is going well. Love ya!

      Delete